News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help me get the word out!

Started by ToneDef, March 20, 2013, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

OK, Florida Appleseeders, I need a whole bunch of help! The good news is that it's easy to help me.

Here's the plan:

As you know, the Appleseed program is top notch and the Instructors unparalleled. Our most difficult challenge is filling the firing lines! That is where you come in! I'd like to get our Radio spot out to as many radio stations as possible in Florida.

I have begun the process of compiling the contact information for local radio stations. To start, I am concentrating on Talk/News stations, especially those that might be receptive to the Appleseed message, but we should strive to have radio spots playing all over the radio on all frequencies, because our message is for all Americans.

How can I help?

Simply look up the information below for your favorite radio station and post it Here. The information We're looking for is (most important in Bold):

City/Metro area covered by the station
Frequency
Call Sign
Contact Name for PSA's
Contact Phone #
Contact Email address
Address of the radio station

Thanks in advance for the help! If you have any questions or you would like to help in this effort, please PM me.
"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"

Engineer shooting

100.7 FM WFLA

Contact the Studio:
Call In Number 6a-9a: 850-205-WFLA (9352)

Facebook/Twitter: "WFLAFM"

On-Air Staff:
Preston Scott - preston@wflafm.com

Will Dance - will@wflafm.com

Main Office Phone: 850-558-1455
US Mail: 325-G John Knox Rd

Tallahassee, FL 32303

Email your PSA or Community Calendar to: Will Dance - will@wflafm.com
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

ToneDef

Quote from: Engineer shooting on March 21, 2013, 11:36:48 AM

100.7 FM WFLA

Sent. Thanks, Engineer Shooting! Looking forward to meeting you in person this weekend!

If anyone would like a copy of the email I send to the radio stations, PM me or post on this board.
"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Sly223

I did forward the file to Kris Ann Hall! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

stoneknives

City/Metro area covered by the station
Tampa, St Petersburg

Frequency
970am

Call Sign
News Radio 970 WFLA

Contact Name for PSA's
Ethan Youker

Contact Phone #
Office Phone: 813-832-1000
Office Fax: 813-832-1090

Studio Phone #
Hillsborough: 813-990-9352
Pinellas: 727-461-9352
Toll-Free:800-969-9352

Contact Email address
http://www.970wfla.com/content/contact-us/

Address of the radio station
970 WFLA
4002 West Gandy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33611

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

ToneDef

Quote from: stoneknives on March 22, 2013, 10:34:10 AM
Call Sign
News Radio 970 WFLA

Awesome! Also, I saw you're taking an Orange Hat, stoneknives! Glad to see another bucket being handed out!

Edit: Email sent to Mr. Youker. Thanks, stoneknives!

Sly223

Stoneknives and tone def thank you for your dedication! O0 :bow: ^:)^ ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

bill o rites

City/Metro area covered by the station  -  Melbourne, FL
Frequency - AM 1240
Call Sign - Talk radio-WMMB, Light rock 99.3 and Kiss 95.1
Contact Name for PSA's - Mindy
Contact Phone #  (321) 821-7100
Contact Email address - mikeandmindy@clearchannel.com
Address of the radio station - 1388 South Babcock St Melbourne, FL 32901

Melbourne, FL
FM 98.5
WSBH The Beach
Dave Poor
321-752-9850
publicaffairs@beach985.com
380 N. Wickham Rd. Suite I Melbourne, FL 32935

I didn't know if you try local TV stations:
Orlando Melbourne & surrounding areas
Channel News 13
407-513-1300
newsdesk@cfnews13.com
20 N. Orange, Suite 13
Orlando, Fl  32801

The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!