Author Topic: Instrutor Roll Call  (Read 881 times)

Offline connibear

• MO SC
Instrutor Roll Call
« on: March 17, 2013, 03:49:39 PM »
I was just curious to find out how many iit's, red hats and shoot bosses were in the state of MO. From what I see MO is falling way behind in events on the event board. I know it's not a competition from state to state, its about waking people up to truth and history and marksmanship. We need to get busier on scheduling shoots, i'm new to this and want to get as much done as possible. We need to find more ranges or private property owners willing to build a back stop or somthing. Maybe people already are. I was mainly just wandering about the instructor corp numbers. Look forward to hearing from people.     Ben
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Offline thursday

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Instrutor Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 08:53:54 PM »
present
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:53:15 PM »
Hey Thursday, look forward to working with you. I might be able to make the shoot there in houston in a few weeks if not are paths will definately cross before long.

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Offline 209Ken

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:10:38 PM »
Here!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pete!

• RWVA Instructor
  • Rifleman 219 Alton, IL 10 June 2012
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:24:23 AM »
Present!

Edited to remove what should have been in a PM.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:57:40 AM by Pete! »
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Offline colycat

• Master Instructor, Central Plains coordinator
  • Master Instructor
  • Willing to go down range
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 10:53:52 AM »
I was just curious to find out how many iit's, red hats and shoot bosses were in the state of MO. From what I see MO is falling way behind in events on the event board. I know it's not a competition from state to state, its about waking people up to truth and history and marksmanship. We need to get busier on scheduling shoots, i'm new to this and want to get as much done as possible. We need to find more ranges or private property owners willing to build a back stop or somthing. Maybe people already are. I was mainly just wandering about the instructor corp numbers. Look forward to hearing from people.     Ben

Ben,

Thanks for starting this thread O0  One of the most effective ways to grow a state and get more shoots,hence more instructors, is for someone to take over the State Coordinator position.  With out some one to fill this  role, not much happens and the SC does not have to be of any particular grade.  Bluehat, IIT or master instructor is not important.  All that is required is to be motivated to grow the state.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Offline Transform

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 01:01:21 AM »
That's four so far. Who else is ready to step up in Missouri?
Nearby border raiders are also welcome to chime in!

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »
There have been 93 views on this thread, out of the 93 are there really only 3 instructors besides myself that are active. 

Let me pose another question in case people keep checking back in: If you are reading this post and you know of a MO instructor or SB then please pm me there name so I can contact them to see if they are on board to get MO back in action.       
                                                                                          Connibear

Offline Mutti

• Inactive Instructor
  • Mother of "Theeee En-for-Cer"
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 10:49:10 AM »
Mutti (Instructor)
RiflesNReins (IIT2)
KD Cat (AC - Just waiting for 13th Birthday to join the IIT Path)

"We stand with Missouri."  -  That should be a shirt!

We also have some new IITs who might be over. 

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Offline dond

• AOC Member
  • Master Instructor
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
I'm SBing the Houston AS but I live in KY. I am willing to do what I can, within reason, because of my location. Alkirer308 is the moving force behind the Houston shoot.

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Senior Staff: IT
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Hey connibear, there is a post on the SC area which will show you how to display instructor info for your state:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27394.msg207120#msg207120

persona non grata

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »
Scuzzy thankyou, that makes life a lot easier to find out who the instructor are, life is so much simpler now.

dond, i know ralph and he has worked hard to get the houston shoot going. thankyou for standing with MO. I should be able to make it to that shoot, i'll for sure in about a week. If i can make it i will send you a pm.

Mutti, thanks for standing with MO also. Where are you and the others you mentioned located at?

Offline Mutti

• Inactive Instructor
  • Mother of "Theeee En-for-Cer"
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:31 PM »
Mutti, thanks for standing with MO also. Where are you and the others you mentioned located at?

We are in Southern Illinois (about 2.5 hours from Rosebud) - it's a long drive back and forth, but worth it!

There is the opportunity for KD to 400m - and Thursday has a big tractor/trailer we ride down on to check peoples targets.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Offline alkirer308

• Retired IIT
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
Present and accounted for...SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Looking forward to the Houston Shoots..
"An Armed Society Is A Polite Society"
Stand Up For Your GOD Given Rights!

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 09:47:12 PM »
hey ralph, I am looking forward to it also. see you there.

Offline Thor's Hammer

• Retired Instructor
  • Mingus ten-o-six, IIT ten-o-seven, RH ten-o-eight
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »
Present
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Offline borderraid

• Instructor In Training 3
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 06:38:49 PM »
I border raid from time to time. I'm planning on Rosebud and Wright City in Sept.

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
great. look forward to meeting you if you can make it.

Offline imadentist

• Retired Instructor
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 05:21:41 PM »
I will be happy to work in MO.  I have recently talked with some IDPA friends at ARPC and they are interested in hosting so I will copy you on any further correspondence/make intro's when it reaches that point.  I tried to set up a shoot at Henges but they are not interested in allowing any semi-humanoid targets so unless we changed the red coat and AQT completely the state owned ranges seem to be out of the question.

Rosebud/wright city are definitely on my radar.

Offline Unbridled Liberty

• Inactive Instructor
  • Act or Accept
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 05:59:08 PM »
GO MISSOURI!   O0

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 06:12:58 PM »
imadentist, we would be glad to have you to help out.

UL, thanks for the support, we have a long way to go, but I think we can get back into action and get things moving.