News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lake George Forum NEACA Arms Fair - May 18 & 19, 2013 - HELP NEEDED!!!!

Started by Smurf, March 16, 2013, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

Appleseed will be having an informational booth at the NEACA Arms Fair on May 18th and May 19th, 2013.

This event will be located at: THE FORUM, 2200 Route 9, Lake George, New York.

These events are a wonderful opportunity to connect with so many people and to introduce them to the Appleseed program. Time spent at this venue will translate into increased participation at Appleseed events thru-out the year.

So come spend some time explaining our history and heritage to a new group of Appleseeders in the beautiful Lake George Region.

Smurf

Just a reminder that the Lake George NEACA Arms Fair is next weekend. If you can make it, come on up and spend some time visiting with future Appleseeders. It is a super opportunity to promote the program. Tell some history and enjoy the show!!!!

LittleMo

Last I knew this coming weekend was the Clifton Park (Halfmoon) gun show from the flyer I picked up at the Mar Saratoga gun show. Was the gun show changed from Clifton Park (Halfmoon) to Lake George?
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Smurf

I am not sure about a Halfmoon, NY gun show but, we did get an Appleseed Booth for the Lake George - NEACA GUN SHOW on May 18 and May 19 at the FORUM, 2200 US Route 9 Lake George, NY. So everyone, come on up to the show and share the day with some truely wonderful people!!!!!

Dude

YES! NEACA was informed that The Sports Complex in Clifton Park didn't think the gun show was a good "fit" for the facility.

Isn't that just special?
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Another D.O.M.

Hmmm.

Well, I guess informed Americans might consider a total boycott of the facility to be more fitting.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Smurf

R1sgx2 and nyrasgt teamed together to make the Appleseed Special Events Booth look FANTASTIC!!!!!! So head to Lake George, NY for this weekends gun show.