News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Columbia Falls June 15

Started by eert, March 16, 2013, 01:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eert

Greetings Big Sky neighbors,

If you need a shoot boss for the Columbia Falls June 15 shoot, I would be available providing some kind person could provide DRY lodging for myself and Roland. As survivors from last years Aqua-seed, I emphasize the dry component.  We only need floor space for sleeping and space to hang all the wet clothes! Thanks in advance. 

eert/Pat

Kaiser Leib

Pat, I'd sure love to have you come out for this shoot. Which of us wears the green hat doesn't matter to me. I don't have access to two more guys' worth of lodgings in that neighborhood, though, so you might end up motel-ing it.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-Edmund Burke

I would prefer a rope of sand to shackles of iron.

lumberjack55

Hey there,
I have space in the guest room, even an electric dryer if it comes to that (hoping not).  So no worries, you can crash at my place.

Roland

Jared, welcome back!

Thought you were still touring the world or something!

We'd be very grateful for that offer... And yes, hopefully the dryer will not be needed!

Dirk/Roland

(Also speaking for eert)
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec