News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Are you KIDDING me?

Started by yellowhousejake, March 11, 2013, 08:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Only 80 some instructors have taken this survey?

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=34403.0

[knock knock]  are you in there?

Go, Answer, now.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

2 clicks low

Been there.
Done that.
Got the t-shirt.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Pete!

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I guess the survey is not for IITs.

-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Tornado

"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Shooter30-06

I filled it out but the real reason for Appleseed is to meet good looking young women like that Blue Hat Niecie! :)
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Transform

Quote from: Pete! on March 11, 2013, 11:30:41 AM

The survey was meant for everyone Pete, but the instructors who post topics don't always know (or remember) what levels can see each board. IIRC, that board should open up to you at IIT2, so start working on your PC2!

Edheler

Quote from: Transform on March 11, 2013, 02:10:16 PM
Quote from: Pete! on March 11, 2013, 11:30:41 AM

The survey was meant for everyone Pete, but the instructors who post topics don't always know (or remember) what levels can see each board. IIRC, that board should open up to you at IIT2, so start working on your PC2!

I replied to Pete directly about this. As far as I knew the only extra forum access appeared at the IIT1 level. Next time I will post it in the IIT forum, as I really have no idea if Blue hats can see it. As you say it was meant for everyone. I didn't think of the IIT0 or Blue Hat issue until after the fact.

scuzzy

I created a board under Instructor Info called 'Announcements - All Instructors and AppleCore' for announcements that should go out to all IITs, AC, and Instructors.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Shooter30-06 on March 11, 2013, 01:24:37 PM
I filled it out but the real reason for Appleseed is to meet good looking young women like that Blue Hat Niecie! :)

You just made her day!

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ