News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Apr. 27th Rose Hulman Event

Started by slim, March 10, 2013, 05:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhavn

Hawkhavn will not be there until mid/late afternoon.
What time are you wrapping things up?
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Brown

I have 2 .22 Rifles available in Brownsburg if Spitfire or someone can pick them up. In Iowa right now till next week but the rifles, shoot mats, Eyes and Ears, mags, and some .22 ammo all available for use that weekend.

1-795LTR
1-M&P 15-22

you can use the mosin and a bag of ammo for it also . again if Spitfire or anyone else can pick it up. LL is down to 1 vehicle with 2 kids to run around.
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

Ratchett

5 .22s. 2- ARs, 3- .30cals and some ammo for each....
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

DaveD

Change in target set up time.  Will do it Saturday morning instead of Friday.  I'll be at the range around 0700
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

slim

I should be there around 7:30 on Saturday morning and wrapping up by 3:30 in the afternoon. I need to be headed home NLT 4:00 due to a personal obligation.

If you guys can get rifles, cool. But dont worry about moving heaven and earth to get them there. We'll be fine with what we have. Thanks for your efforts but this is a fun shoot, not a world qualifier. The boys will be happy to shoot whatver is available.

See you folks soon!

midridg

Thank you guys so much for putting on this second event for Rose. I know everyone in attendance had a blast and learned a great deal about our Heritage as rifleman.
We can't thank you all enough for both your time and money that you poured into this event.

I hope these past two years are a start to a great Rose-Hulman/ Appleseed yearly tradition. Thanks!
Pay the Price of Success in Honest Effort.