News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

.22LR Ammunition

Started by Dougum, March 10, 2013, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougum

With the season ramping up soon and with not only shooters but instructors looking for ammo and with the recent actions of the Federal government many brands, calibers, and types of ammo is hard to find. However At least today, Cabelas had bricks of .22LR for just a touch over 20$. Only problem is that they have a restriction of only one per customer but one is better than none. Not to mention they also have .223 5.56 7.62x39 7.62x54 and others.
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Edheler

I will be bringing extra .22LR ammo that attendees can have at cost if they can't find any. Everyone really needs to plan ahead though and keep an eye out.

slim

It's been readily available around here.

... for $40+ per brick.

Corvette

Field report on 22lr.  Yesterday (4/27) stopped by Buckeye Outdoors in Hebron near Buckeye Lake.  They had Federal bulk packs 525 rounds per pack in stock.  One per day per customer.  Other ammo was on shelf as well, 40 cal, 9mm, 223 and prices were pretty reasonable. Just for info for those in Central Ohio.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

slim

It is starting to come back. Check early, check often.

Corvette

Another central Ohio field report.  The Gander Mountain Firearms center in Reynoldsburg, Ohio (far east side at Rt 256 and I70) gets their weekly deliveries of ammo very early on Wed of each week.  It usually doesn't last till Thursday but if you can get there Wed AM you should find stock.  FYI

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

dirtdawg

Thanks, Corvette.  Good specifics.