News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALL HANDS ON DECK!! PROMOTIONS HELP NEEDED!!!

Started by Ratchett, March 10, 2013, 12:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Ok Buckeye cadre time to step it up!!! We have 6 shoots Patriots' Day Weekend

Celina   
Miamisburg   
New Philadelphia   
North Lawrence   
Piqua   
Wooster

The request below is crucial and I need all local boots on the ground helping out with this. I would also like to get it out on WLW in Cincinnati as that station reaches a wide listening area. Help me out please!! Get the information about your local radio stations and be ready to send the PSAs next weekend. PM the list of stations to me so that I can compile Ohio's list and pass it on as requested... This has got to be a team effort guy--- let's gitter done!!

From ItsanSKS:
As you may have already noticed, RWVA is planning a nationwide blitz of Public Service Announcements for radio stations that serve the areas around our April 20/21 events.

We'll have the PSA ready for distribution by next weekend; it will be available on the "Announcements" board.

There is no way for us to reasonably get this done on such a wide scale; it comes down to the individual states, and volunteers within those states.

So what do you, as sC's need to do?  Recruit some motivated volunteers for some easy work... Can be done in less than an hour, without ever leaving their home...

Ask these volunteers to call the radio stations nearest the April 19th event locations, and get the email address for PSA's.

We've got professional voice actors clamoring to be the "Voice of Appleseed", and the submissions thus far are outstanding.

Once the volunteers have the email address, all they need to do is download the .mp3 file from our website, and send it to the radio station via email, and report back to you that they have done so.
Each SC will be responsible for reporting which radio stations received the PSA in their state.

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley