News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SHOOT BOSS NEEDED Lima and Wilmington OH March 30/31

Started by Ratchett, March 08, 2013, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Ok guys and gals we have 2 shoots the end of March that need shooters and Shoot Bosses!!

We must get the word out and get shooters signed up--- everyone needs to help with promotions of these shoots.

Also need couple of shoot bosses to step up and help out!! I have a commitment this weekend and cannot cover as things stand now. Please check your calendar and help out O0

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

slim

Just signed up to SB Wilmington.

We have 7 pre-regs and could comfortably fit several more. Tell a buddy, bring a friend!

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

slim

Yeah, like anyone else was going to sign up.  :wb:

Folks, if you're an Ohio volunteer, it's time for you to step it up. Ohio's SBs have fallen off and we're in need of some fresh meat. If you're reading this right now.... you are the resistance! You're also sorely needed as a Shoot Boss.  :sos: Just because you're a brand new IIT, or even an attendee who's never even been to an Appleseed event, don't let that stop you. Come on out, grab a bucket, and start bailing. We have a country to save!

It's not hard.

It just requires some commitment and it requires some effort. A little dedication to the cause and a willingness to show up even if others won't. You can do it. Find the time. Are you going to look back and say, "Gosh. How did this happen?"

Or are you going to sit back and say, "Look what we did!"??? 

-:) climbing down off my  :sb: Join me on the trail folks. It's a lot of fun and you'll become not only a better shooter, but a better person.

Corvette

Slim, so warm and fuzzy as always.  Love you and see you on the trail. SRB
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Edheler

I just learned that Easter with the family is back on. It had been off for a while.

If slim needs me I can certainly day-trip down to Wilmington it's a little under a three and a half hour drive. Lima is a bit too much of a hike (~5 hours) since I couldn't help on Sunday.

Ladyshot

Would have signed up to help, but we have had plans to be out of town that weekend for awhile.
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it." ~ William Burroughs

WY_Not

I should be on the schedule already for Wilmington.
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

DGMilty

Edheler and others...

I'll be there helping slim, and so will FingerTip.  Not sure if we're camping or not.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

slim

I think we have under ten signed up and there are at least four volunteers. So, thanks Edheler but I think we have it covered. Enjoy family time while you can!

Joe if you're camping, I'm camping.  :shootself: Now who's coming with us?

Charles McKinley

On Slim's earlier comment:  I went from IIT 1 in december 2012 to SB Feb 2013.  Edheler did it in less time than that but he is crazy #)

No excuses  &) ~~:)
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Dougum

I'd be more than willing to become a shoot boss... just 5 more years :wb:
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

slim

Quote from: Stand on March 21, 2013, 01:56:49 AM
On Slim's earlier comment:  I went from IIT 1 in december 2012 to SB Feb 2013.  Edheler did it in less time than that but he is crazy #)

Is your math correct on that? Less than three months?

I like your enthusiasm, but I'm pretty sure you were around before December 2012.

Edheler

Quote from: slim on April 01, 2013, 07:55:49 PM
Quote from: Stand on March 21, 2013, 01:56:49 AM

Is your math correct on that? Less than three months?

I like your enthusiasm, but I'm pretty sure you were around before December 2012.

He meant December 2011... heh.