News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Woody's Long Range Individual Tactical Match

Started by hawkeye, March 08, 2013, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

There are still spots open for Woody's Individual tactical Mate on April 6th. This is one of the matches that Lawson and I have talked so much about. This is a challenging match that bolt guns or self loaders are equal, if you shoot the field shoots this is the next step up. The shoot is located in New Hill near Apex on a large plot of land .You will shoot out of cars, attics ect...   out to 800 yards but most shots will be in the 500 yard range. Maybe even shoot with Iron sights BBQ Kevin     http://woodysmatch.com/
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Fox4

Wondering if you made it out to Woody's this weekend Hawkeye. I checked out the website and pictures ..... look like a great place!  I need to get some field shoots under my belt first though - that is some serious LDing .  Would you know if the field shoot for this coming weekend ( April 13th, 2013) is a GO ?  Thanks for this post on Woody's !

-Fox4

hawkeye

Yes it's a go. Lots of good shooters at Woodies I learned a lot.The far shot was 788 yds with no back drop to see your impact.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student