News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Flyer Rally Syracuse, NY - March 23, 11am-2pm. on NY Safe Act location Chang

Started by R1SGx2, March 08, 2013, 05:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R1SGx2

The Revolution Against Tyranny Continues
In Opposition to the NY SAFE ACT!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Note: VENUE has been changed to
INNER HARBOR AMPHITHEATRE
W. Kirkpatrick Street, Syracuse, New York 13204
11:00am - 2:00pm

Keynote Speaker -  NYS Conservative Party Chairman Mike Long

Sponsored by:
The Oath Keepers of NYS
Turn Albany Upside Down
W2A - Women for the Second Amendment
The Upstate NY Republican Party County Chairmen
The NYS Conservative Party County Chairmen 

For updates & additional information contact:
Glen Maine of NY State Oath Keepers at nova.maine@gmail.com
John Wallace of NY State Oath Keepers at john@teapartyrep.com
Jackie O'Bannon of Turn Albany Upside Down at jjobannon@ellicottdevelopment.comGary L Perry of Turn Albany Upside Down - glprespecta@yahoo.com
Or Sheryl Thomas of W2A- SherylThomas@gmail.com

This event will be the first of two regional rallies intended to prepare taxpayers for the "March on Albany" on a date in April to be announced when 100,000 New Yorkers will demand the resignation of Andrew Cuomo, and those in the legislature who, at a time of high emotion and trauma, when our nation was grieving the horror of the Connecticut mass killing, chose to attack the basic rights of taxpaying citizens for the sole purpose of appeasing the egotistical arrogance of the self-absorbed Andrew Cuomo, who was more interested in advancing his political career than allowing due process and affording voters the opportunity to weigh in on the issues.

See Attached - Mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Smurf

Got it. Thank you for getting the word out. Downloaded the fliers to spread around. This event will draw a huge turnout.

R1SGx2

R1SGx2

R1SGx2

Note the new flyer above, Melody Burns from am 1300 is MC -

we need to support these events.

Flyers printed for handout at Saratoga Gun Show.

R1SGx2

Josey Wales

..VietVet, Grumpy and I will be in Westchester working a shoot, but I printed the flyer and will discuss the event, like how important it is to participate in assembly..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

R1SGx2

With Sheriff Mack, Stewart Rhodes founder of othe keepers will be there with many others.,,,,.

KodyJaret

It was a good rally. And an convenient venue for Genmain and myself.  Wendy Long mc'd,,Sherrif Mack and Carl Palladino and several others spoke. The crowd was affable and enthisiastic,,,(well as enthusiastic as white peeps tend to be).
Their may have been a couple thousand people in attendence, so I was a little disappointed with the number that did show up. But then again, I'm always disappointed in the size , or lack thereof in the numbers that deign not to present themselves at these soirees'  to demand their rights.
As mother was wont to say,,,'many are called, few are chosen.'

Josey Wales

Quote from: KodyJaret on March 24, 2013, 04:21:41 PM
It was a good rally. And an convenient venue for Genmain and myself.  Wendy Long mc'd,,Sherrif Mack and Carl Palladino and several others spoke. The crowd was affable and enthisiastic,,,(well as enthusiastic as white peeps tend to be).
Their may have been a couple thousand people in attendence, so I was a little disappointed with the number that did show up. But then again, I'm always disappointed in the size , or lack thereof in the numbers that deign not to present themselves at these soirees'  to demand their rights.
As mother was wont to say,,,'many are called, few are chosen.'

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0.............................Strength & Honor..................JW
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..