News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..April 20/21 2013 Patriots Day..

Started by Josey Wales, March 08, 2013, 09:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..As of now all of New York's shoots for Patriots Day are covered by Shoot Bosses..  Great Job NYSB's..

..April 20/21 2013.................Patriots Day...
..Calling all Instructors at all levels, even those who have been out of service for a while, what better chance to jump back in.  Get back on the line and help teach rifle marksmanship, get back to telling the history in order to inspire.  The Shoot Bosses need you, Appleseed needs you, your NY State needs you, so go ahead and sign up.  I have met 99% of you all and we are in this together, we have made a difference and I thank you all..

..........Strength & Honor.........................Josey wales..........................................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Smurf

PATRIOTS WEEKEND EVENTS -New York State Appleseeds - April 20 and 21, 2013

FIVE APPLESEEDS!!!! BURLINGTON FLATS, OTISCO LAKE, ROTTERDAM, SARATOGA, SAUGERTIES!!!!!!!

One event is  SOLD OUT already and needs help bad!!!! All events need all the help we can give!!!!

I am in for working at SARATOGA.

"WHAT SAY YOU"??????

Josey Wales

..This is what we do.....................Instruct.......................

..Otisco Lake(25), Rotterdam(16), Sugerties, & Manhattan, need Instructors to sign up and volunteer.  The Shoot Bosses are ready and able, could use Instructor participation at any level..  Thank You Kindly..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..