News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Saratoga Gun Show March 16 & 17- We need your help!!!

Started by Smurf, March 07, 2013, 11:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

The Saratoga Gun Show is on Saturday and Sunday, March 16 & 17, 2013. The last Saratoga Show had the highest attendence of any show in their long history. Appleseed has rented a booth for this event and we need your help to staff it. Please, please signup (below and/or PM me) to work at this event.  This is a super venue to promote our April 20 & 21 Appleseed events, that we hold thru-out the country. Come spend a day with your friends, students and students to be!!!! The SMURF thanks you all.

Dude

Count me in; I'll wrangle Karis in, too.  Will be available for setup Fri evening.  Have a single table like last time?
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Smurf

The Saratoga Gun Show on March 16th and March 17th is a GO!!!!!

We have some staff to setup and get the Appleseed booth running for this event.

So, everyone "COME ON DOWN"!!!!! Come to the show! Make a statement of support that is badly needed at this time. Tour the show. There is always something special to find!!! Stop by the booth and work a few minutes or a few hours or all weekend. Tell the stories of our American History. Show them the benefits of the Appleseed program. This is YOUR chance to open both their hearts and their minds. To INSPIRE them. To AWAKEN the heritage inside of them. You can bring to live, the RIFLEMAN that lies within them, before they ever come to an Appleseed event. Think of this as a large LIBERTYSEED with thousands of potential Appleseeders!!!!! And come to just enjoy being with a crowd of the most special of people. 

The Mrs.

Gary and I have a previous committment on Saturday, but we will be up on Sunday to help.
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Smurf

We are looking forward to another FANTASTIC SARATOGA GUN SHOW!!!!! Lots of new Appleseeders to meet and greet!!!!! And to The Mrs., have Gary bring lots of extra money just in case "WE" need a loan!!!!! COME ONE, COME ALL TO THE GUN SHOW!!!! It is "THE SARATOGA PLACE TO BE"!!!! 

Smurf

The first day of the Saratoga NEACA Gun Show went extremely well. We had a steady stream of people interested in the Appleseed program stopping by the booth. R1sgx2 made sure that we had lots and lots of handout material available for the prospective students to take home. Dude and Karis-Wheel were working together as a team to answer every question. Nortatoga passed out tons of information to the excited crowd. It was solid day for all.

Another D.O.M.

I've received two phone calls from folks who visited your table and wanted to attend the SaraSpa event in April - four students at least.

Great job everyone!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Smurf

Saratoga NEACA Gun Show is done. The time was well spent to attend this venue and spend some time talking with some wonderful people. The pictures are posted in the IAAR LIBERTYSEED section. YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!