News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OHIO 2013 Schedule

Started by Ratchett, March 07, 2013, 02:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

OK folks here is the schedule for 2013 to date. As more dates or ranges are added it will be updated. Please help get the word out and post this schedule anywhere and everywhere you can. We need to fill our lines this year!!!

Lima
March 30/ 31
August 31/ September 1
November 2/ 3
November 30/ December 1

Miamisburg
April 20/21
June 15/16
Sept 7/8
Nov 9/10

Wilmington
March 30/31
June 29/30
Sept. 28/29

Celina
April 20/21

Marion
June 29/30
September 28/29

Salem
July 27/28

New Philly
April 20/21
May 18/19
July 20/21
Aug 31/ Sept1
Oct 26/27 Ladyseed
Nov 23/24
Dec 28/29

G-burg
April 27/28
May 25 /26
June 22/23
July  TBA
Aug 24/25
Sept 28/29
Oct 26/ 27

Wooster
April 20/21
Nov 2/3

North Lawrence
April 20/21
July 13/14
Aug 3/4
Oct 19/20

Zanesville
April 13/14
May 25/26
June 22/23
July 27/28
Sept 28/29
Oct 26/27
Dec 14/15

Piqua
April 20/21
June 15/16
August 17/18
October 19/20

Vienna
Aug 3/4
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Corvette

Marion's paperwork is now in, these two date are no longer tentative.  See separate announcement here in Ohio forum. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Edheler

Are those Zanesville dates for the old location or the new one?

Charles McKinley

Where is the IBC?????

This is an important tool to motivate the instructor corps almost as much as it is to impart knowledge.  With the increase in ranges we need more SBs, Instructors and IITs to cover them.

Being very new to the instructor corp and DeckApe not even officially an IIT this was a wonderful weekend that lifted a lot of the haze that is AS for us.  There is a lot of information needed and it is not easy to find.

Soap box off.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Ratchett

Quote from: Edheler on March 11, 2013, 01:42:54 PM
Are those Zanesville dates for the old location or the new one?

Edheler,

This is the same Zanesville range as in past---Briar Rabbit, only Zanesville range we have had...
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Edheler

Quote from: Ratchett on March 12, 2013, 12:13:16 AM
This is the same Zanesville range as in past---Briar Rabbit, only Zanesville range we have had...

Ok, I understand. I was wondering if we were going to use the range mentioned in this thread: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33953.0 but I guess we have to wait for them to get up and running.

Ratchett

Quote from: Edheler on March 12, 2013, 12:32:01 AM
Ok, I understand. I was wondering if we were going to use the range mentioned in this thread: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33953.0 but I guess we have to wait for them to get up and running.

I see, no that range is not ready to go--- yet.  I was thinking it was closer to Newark, I do not know it' s exact location. Para45 does want to get in on the schedule as soon as he can.