News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to Illinois newest RH, Prairie Eagle

Started by 2 clicks low, March 04, 2013, 02:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Prairie Eagle did an execlent job and has achived RH.
Big round of HUZZAHS please.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Ok we're done.
No more  :pop:
Back to work  ~~:)

2 clicks low
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Boston

Congratulations!

Look forward to seeing you in your new hat in the near future.

The Nailer

congrats on your RH, looking forward to working with you.

RedFox24

"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

Mamba

Congratulations, Prairie Eagle!  It was great meeting, working with, and trying to hoodwink 2CL (unsuccessfully) with you this weekend.  I forgive you for throwing me under the bus as soon as we got caught.  ;D 

*EDIT*  oh, and HUZZAH!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." - Revelations 6:8

2 clicks low

Quote from: Mamba on March 04, 2013, 08:34:35 PM
Congratulations, Prairie Eagle!  It was great meeting, working with, and trying to hoodwink 2CL (unsuccessfully) with you this weekend.  I forgive you for throwing me under the bus as soon as we got caught.  ;D 

*EDIT*  oh, and HUZZAH!

You're lucky I have a mind like a steel sieve. As soon as (if) I remember, you both are in big trouble. &)

Kelso

Congrats Prairie Eagle!  You did a great job!
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Karl

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Steck

Prairie Eagle, that means you get another patch for that jacket, right?    ;D

R1SGx2

Nice work Prairie Eagle, thank you for staying the course,

Think Liberty / Libary Seeds.

Thank you for all you do,,,,,
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

2 clicks low

Quote from: Steck on March 06, 2013, 02:20:22 AM
Prairie Eagle, that means you get another patch for that jacket, right?    ;D

Got one for you too. No shortage they will send me as many as I need.  O0

Stonn

Prairie Eagle

Hey, thanks for the pat on the back everyone. I've met a lot of great friends on the path so far, and i look foreword to meeting those I haven't gotten to work with.

Now on to bailing and the next shoot.

RBKL

Congrats!!!     ^:)^     Hope to see you on the trail some time.

Tornado

"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Whippet

Congratulations! Thank you for your time and energy.
1. Point the sights where they need to be pointed
2. Keep 'em there while you squeeze the trigger.
3. Repeat

Choose wisely and do your best at whatever you find yourself doing. (Whippet, 1997)

Yogi