News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Patriots' Day Weekend

Started by Ratchett, March 02, 2013, 06:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Range           Shoot Boss      PreRegs
Celina                    Ratchett                                0/25
Miamisburg            MeanStreaker                        0/20
New Philadelphia    Edheler (PA)                        0/40
North Lawrence    Stand (PA)                        0/20
Piqua                    DryFire                                0/20
Wooster       
Zanesville This shoot has been moved to April 13/14, still needs SB    0/25

Folks,
This is how the we stand for April 20/21. We have a lot of work in front of us and it is time for all hands on deck. The Wooster, Zanesville shoots are not on the schedule yet, making sure the dates are approved by club, but LBOG are confident they will not be a problem.

We need promotions for all shoots. Along with that, we need Libertyseeds scheduled. If you can set up a venue, I will help get a speaker or come myself if we avoid double bookings  ;) It is time to ramp up getting the message out as more holes are forming in the haul everyday!!

IHG,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

LindaFromAppleCreek

Do you have promotional materials you can send me? There are a couple gun shops close I can promote at.

I'll announce on my facebook. Some of my friends are planning on returning, and bringing family members.

Wooster and North Lawrence are 20 minutes from my house, Tusco is 45. I will go where needed. I can have a strike ready, and study up on IMC, the 6 steps, and steady hold factors.
aka Mustang380gal

Ratchett

Quote from: LindaFromAppleCreek on March 03, 2013, 12:55:41 PM
Do you have promotional materials you can send me? There are a couple gun shops close I can promote at.
PM me snail mail address

I'll announce on my facebook. Some of my friends are planning on returning, and bringing family members.

Wooster and North Lawrence are 20 minutes from my house, Tusco is 45. I will go where needed. I can have a strike ready, and study up on IMC, the 6 steps, and steady hold factors.  Tusco is fine, you can choose--- let Edheler know if you would like to get the PC3 under your belt  ;)

Thanks Linda!!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Louie

Really looking forward to the trail this year after a bad second half last year...

I have the Patriots Day weekend scheduled off. I can be available for any of the shoots. Where do you want me?
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

Corvette

And another year on the AS trail begins!!!!!!!!  O0. I have signed up for Lima at end of March and the Celina shoot April 20-21. Figured that is would keep Celina connection going. If you need me to switch to one of the other shoots that weekend just let me know. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

WY_Not

Will be signing up for the Piqua shoot that weekend unless you really need an IIT somewhere else. Dryfire/WY_Not combo equals nice, dry weather for the weekend.  ;D
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Ratchett

No problem WY_Not!! If it isn't raining it will be 'stinkin' hot   ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: WY_Not on March 04, 2013, 06:40:17 PM
Will be signing up for the Piqua shoot that weekend unless you really need an IIT somewhere else. Dryfire/WY_Not combo equals nice, dry weather for the weekend.  ;D

Ratchett

Works for me O0 O0

Quote from: Corvette on March 04, 2013, 06:27:54 PM
And another year on the AS trail begins!!!!!!!!  O0. I have signed up for Lima at end of March and the Celina shoot April 20-21. Figured that is would keep Celina connection going. If you need me to switch to one of the other shoots that weekend just let me know. 

Corvette

Pain Killer

Law Dog has Ohio down for only one event. You might want to PM him and let him know your latest numbers.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Ratchett

Hey Ohio let's make this the best Patriots' Day Weekend to date.!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

First sign up here to work the line and help folks "own" the Rifleman's Quarter Mile!!!

https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/start.php

Second, let us come up with ideas to fill our lines. What has worked well in the past and what can we do to make those ideas even better. We need to get 150 brave souls willing to hear the heritage and learn marksmanship on the side.

Third, get the word out in your area and the shoot you are working! Make calls to the local radio stations, write a letter to the editor, make sure the range is inviting and promoting the shoot. Utilize public calendars and community events pages... easy, peasy right.... Sure it is another one of those 1 minute letters/ 5 minute phone call deals!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Ratchett

Quote from: Pain Killer on March 06, 2013, 06:06:06 PM
Law Dog has Ohio down for only one event. You might want to PM him and let him know your latest numbers.

Thanks PK!

PK