News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MD has a new Shoot Boss!

Started by BeSwift, February 22, 2013, 10:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Please join me in welcoming carlb as the newest shoot boss in the MD instructor corps! Carl has been a stalwart of the program, and I'm confident he will carry the mission forward with urgency and vigor!  HUZZAH!   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

carlb

Thank you to all the students, orange hats and red hats who I continue to learn from. :bow: You inspire me to keep teaching and promoting the Appleseed mission. See you on the line

Carlb
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

BD

Outstanding!  Welcome to the club and thanks for all the hard work.
Up the Republic

FFJim

Congrats Carl! It has been an honor having you instruct at both of my Appleseeds. You were very helpful. Hope to see you on the line again soon

Jim P. aks FF Jim
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

Patent guy

Congratulations, Carl, and Thanks!
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

NavyIrish

Carl-- well deserved!

NavyIrish
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.