News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Promotions Opportunity

Started by Another D.O.M., February 20, 2013, 01:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

There is an opportunity for a group of volunteers to staff a Project Appleseed information table at the Syracuse gun show on April 20 & 21.  I will pay for the table(s) if there is a commitment to staff them.

Please contact me via PM, email (NYAppleseed@gmail.com) or phone (518-282-4759) if you'd like to help, and we can discuss the details.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Josey Wales

..Long Island Gun Show..

..March 9th & 10th 2013
  Long Island Gun Show @ Local IBEW, 370 Motor Pkwy, Hauppage, NY
  516-994-0844..

..VietVet & Josey Wales are getting a table for Project Appleseed promotions.  It is still in the works but our contact for the show says he does have a spot for us.  We will confirm asap..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

Quote from: Josey Wales on February 24, 2013, 01:23:34 PM

..Long Island Gun Show..

..March 9th & 10th 2013
  Long Island Gun Show @ Local IBEW, 370 Motor Pkwy, Hauppage, NY
  516-994-0844..

..VietVet & Josey Wales are getting a table for Project Appleseed promotions.  It is still in the works but our contact for the show says he does have a spot for us.  We will confirm asap..

Confirmed!
This is a done deal.

Project Appleseed will have a table at the largest Gun Show in the Long Island, NYC area.
Thanks JW for the helping hand.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Josey Wales

There is an opportunity for a group of volunteers to staff a Project Appleseed information table at the Syracuse gun show on April 20 & 21.  I will pay for the table(s) if there is a commitment to staff them.

Please contact me via PM, email (NYAppleseed@gmail.com) or phone (518-282-4759) if you'd like to help, and we can discuss the details.
MJA

..Another D.O.M. is willing to get this table up and running at a very big NY Gun Show.. Any takers??

..The Appleseed Instructor crew will be hard at work Instructing at all of our scheduled events on this Patriots Day!!..

..We could use some new volunteers help, New York State needs Appleseed, the gun community needs Appleseed, this gun show would be a big promotions help..

......Thanks ADOM, and I hope we get some help...............God Bless America......................JW.........................

Josey Wales

gunville

I'd be surprised if the tables aren't sold out by now... but...

I think the primary problem with the Syracuse Gun Show is it is ALWAYs the same weekend as the Patriots Day shoots, and the fall show is ALWAYS the same weekend as the Saratoga shoot.

This makes it difficult because those tend to be the weekends with the most requirement for instructor and IIT participation.

This is local to me so I could handle it at least the Friday set-up and Saturday - but I will only do that if Otisco Lake gets staffed sufficient (and then I'd like to work that shoot on Sunday.)

LMK
Bob
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: gunville on March 13, 2013, 09:38:52 PM
I'd be surprised if the tables aren't sold out by now... but...

I think the primary problem with the Syracuse Gun Show is it is ALWAYs the same weekend as the Patriots Day shoots, and the fall show is ALWAYS the same weekend as the Saratoga shoot.

This makes it difficult because those tend to be the weekends with the most requirement for instructor and IIT participation.

This is local to me so I could handle it at least the Friday set-up and Saturday - but I will only do that if Otisco Lake gets staffed sufficient (and then I'd like to work that shoot on Sunday.)

LMK
Bob
Thanks Bob.

The 'official' deadline for placing an order for tables was March 4, so I would be surprised as well.

If we get a second volunteer I'll contact Sandy to see if there's anything available.  If so, we'll go from there.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

gunville

well there might be tables open because nobody can sell "assault" weapons...  and no table space will be required for those 30 rd mags...
I think it could be regulated to a bb-gun show pretty soon
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell