News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

School Seed, March 13,Cedar Grove Wi,

Started by Reckless Rick, February 14, 2013, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

I'm looking for two instructors or iit's that can tell the 3 strikes and a benediction to the fifth and sixth  grades at a public school about 45 miles north of Milwaukee  the afternoon of March 13.

We will be telling  the 3 strikes twice, once to the 5th grade and once to the 6th grade there's about 100 kids per class.

Send Reckless rick a pm and post yur reply and we will be in touch...Thanks for once again improving my community
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trig

Thanks for getting a libertyseed/libraryseed on the books!!

Pm sent!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

dragonfly

WOW, a chance to tell all three strikes twice in one day, now that sounds like fun  :) .

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

Quote from: Reckless Rick on February 14, 2013, 10:25:21 PM
I'm looking for two instructors or iit's that can tell the 3 strikes and a benediction to the fifth and sixth  grades at a public school about 45 miles north of Milwaukee  the afternoon of March 13.

We will be telling  the 3 strikes twice, once to the 5th grade and once to the 6th grade there's about 100 kids per class.

Send Reckless rick a pm and post yur reply and we will be in touch...Thanks for once again improving my community
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Reckless Rick

OK  I have some more details to share.We will be meeting in a small theater in the elementary school 12:15 to 2:30 pm!!!

BrettA

Sounds like a great way to get the message out!

PM sent.

BrettA

Trisha

I wish I could make it but I can't. My new job won't allow me to take off for it.  :'(

This is a great opportunity and I hope we have some people out there to help Rick!

Reckless Rick

Pain Killer

Please help Rick, this sounds like a great opportunity. These events will go a long way to succeeding in our mission! In addition, I am offering a Libraryseed contest with a significant prize. See the following Thread.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=34133.0

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Reckless Rick

Wow yet another great reason to come! We still have room for one more!Brett and Nick hope to see you there! 12:15 with red hoodies and appleseed shirts on clean pants or jeans if ya got them.

The school elementary entrance is on the north side of hwy D just west of main street ,check in the elementary office and ask them to show you where the little theater is or phone me @ 414 213 seven four 6 five

BrettA

Reckless Rick

Triggernick has a conflict if anyone wants to step in they could

Send me a pm Thanks

Reckless Rick