News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's time for me to step up to other endeavors...

Started by Another D.O.M., February 12, 2013, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

..and to step down as the NY State Coordinator.

I've served in the position for just over two years, a reasonable period by any standard.

I will be accepting new responsibilities within the Appleseed program, as well as without.

Josey Wales has agreed to take over the responsibilities of the State Coordinator, and I wish him well in the position.  An effective date will be forthcoming shortly.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Dude

Mark,

Congrats, best wishes for wherever the path leads, and thanks for all the [COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF] help along the way.

See you on the range, brother!

BD
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

LittleMo

ADOM,

Best wishes for your new endeavors.

Josey Wales,

Congrats.

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

The Mrs.

ADOM-

You will do great in whatever you do.  Enjoy the rest.  I bet Kris will enjoy a bit more time with you.

Nick -

Good luck

SAM

Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

KodyJaret

First the Pope,,,now this ??? Can the end be far off ?

I hope you fare well,,,friend......

Josey, I guess it was only a matter of time.

Hinermad

Mark,

It was an honor to attend one of your Appleseeds last summer. I hope I'll get the chance to see you on the line again. Thanks for running a tight ship!

Dave
The problem with doing the right thing is that sometimes you do it on your own.

MetalgodZ

It's been good working with you, Mark. Hope to catch up with you again sometime this coming year.

Good luck to you.