News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2013 events in Buckeye

Started by azmule, February 08, 2013, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

This is the place for ongoing promo materials/efforts, discussion, questions, or other general info pertaining to all 2013 shoots at the Joe Foss range in Buckeye.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

PaxxAZ

Please print and distribute.
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

azmule

Phoenix area Appleseeders - your help is needed!

We need to get Appleseed fliers distributed throughout the Phoenix area - if you know of a business that may be willing to post a flier, please ask them to do so.  I'll be working up a list for Phoenix metro similar to the Tucson list in the Marana thread (http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=34033.0), but I don't live in Phoenix and don't know the best places there, so I need LBOTG to let me know what businesses/locations should be listed.

patriot78

Just completed my first shoot in rainbow but live in the phoenix area and will talk to my employer about putting up flyers in our gyms here in the valley

azmule

Excellent!  Thank you!

Our next Buckeye shoot is coming up fast - March 2-3.

devildoc

I just attended the December 7-8 Shoot in Buckeye, I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you again! I looked for the After Action Report but have not seen one yet. I had a great time and earning my Rifleman was a very rewarding experience.

-Fernando

PaxxAZ

Was great having you there and Congrats on the Patch.

I needed to catch up on sleep, then grab my notes and post.

Sometime late this afternoon is when I plan to organize everything, and post. Next time I will try and have a place holder at least. 

~Pablo
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011