News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CCI Mini-Mags available at Cabela's on-line

Started by SteelThunder, February 07, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelThunder

Troy Landry series - 375 round packs of 36 gr CCI Mini-Mags.  I don't have experience with this specific packaging, but a quick google search showed that this appears to be the same as the 100 round tray of Mini-Mags (bulk packs always make me scratch my head on that one a little...usually they are seconds). 

If they are same as Mini-Mags - this works out to $0.07 a round...same as pre-panic pricing in small lots (but not as good as the 1600 round ammo boxes that were available 6 mos ago).  Still in stock...I just ordered a few thousand.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rimfire-Ammunition%7C/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104536080/CCI-Troy-Landry-Signature-Series-Rimfire-Ammo/1409699.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fshooting-ammunition-rimfire-ammunition%2F_%2FN-1100192%2B4294758999%2FNe-4294758999%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BBRprd1409699%26WTz_st%3DGuidedNav%26WTz_stype%3DGNU&WTz_l=SBC%3BBRprd1409699%3Bcat104536080
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Pitmaster

I was just looking at those and debating whether to pick some up myself. I might as well give some a shot. I'm not doing much today I may give Cabela's a call and see if they have any in stock. Might be making a quick road trip this morning.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

SteelThunder

Still showing "in stock" on-line.  Did it reject you on checkout?
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Nero

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Pain Killer

Yes, I was rejected when I added it to my cart
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pitmaster

I just finished an order. They had been sitting in checkout for about an hour though. I doubt if that had anything to do with it. The confirmation email said they won't ship until Feb. 20.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Pain Killer

Maybe it has to do with my location. Don't know, I just tried again

Johnnyappleseed

Every time I order from Cabellas ,the operators are responsive to a 7 th step message.

Maybe if they hear it enough ,someone at Cabellas will allow an AS promo .

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

SteelThunder

Quote from: Pitmaster on February 07, 2013, 12:30:35 PM
I just finished an order. They had been sitting in checkout for about an hour though. I doubt if that had anything to do with it. The confirmation email said they won't ship until Feb. 20.

Huh...the mysteries of logistics systems.  My confirmation email says expected delivery is 2/15
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis

Nero

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Whippet

My BIL is walking into Cabella's as I type this. I will post anything of interest.
1. Point the sights where they need to be pointed
2. Keep 'em there while you squeeze the trigger.
3. Repeat

Choose wisely and do your best at whatever you find yourself doing. (Whippet, 1997)

ITB

Just got an email about my order.  I'd received an email that they were on backorder and expected in on 2/20 right after I placed the order.  Got an email today, backordered, expected arrival 3/25/13. :(
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

SteelThunder

Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis

Pitmaster

Pitmaster

NRA Endowment Member

TimBeatty

My order showed up on 2/22. I ordered 4 boxes.
Tim Beatty

ITB

Got another email today.  "Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 04/30/13"

I'm sensing a pattern here....Let's just say I'm not going to hold my breath.....

Pitmaster

Mine showed a partial billing, partial backorder, and no shipping.  :wb:
Pitmaster

NRA Endowment Member

ITB

SteelThunder

Billing is happening on my credit card.

Now I wish I would have ordered several thousand more rounds at those prices.  It will be a while before we see it like that again.
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis

Pitmaster

I just checked mine and they have gone to "backordered" :( :wb: :(
Pitmaster

NRA Endowment Member

SteelThunder

Several thousand of these were on my front porch tonight
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis