News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hollywood, Fl

Started by Sly223, January 26, 2013, 02:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

We have unfinished business here.
..:..What about a 2013 sched.?
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Prof. C.J.

Looks like there's at least one that has already been scheduled for Hollywood this year, for Apr. 6-7.  I think it's just been added within the past week or so.  I actually signed up for it a little while ago.  My old man will probably be at that shoot again, and I'd hate to miss the opportunity to criticize & yell at him all day! >:D
"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe
that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that
it is better to know than to be ignorant." – H.L. Mencken

Sly223

I hear they will sched. us but only one at a time. ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

ToneDef

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"

Sly223

TD sorry about not gettin' back to you about a gun smith I do not use anyone here however was suggested a guy in CC I just can't find his contact info. when I do I will stop and respond immediatly! ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!