News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Gun Law worse than I thought

Started by Pain Killer, January 25, 2013, 07:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Uncle Davey

Wow....glad I don't live there! Good post
Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.

Pain Killer

By the way, when you go to the link on my original post, look to the right and you will see an advertisement for an organization you might recognize.
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Fred

Quote from: Pain Killer on January 25, 2013, 07:01:39 AM
I can't believe how much support this got and how quick.

There's a saying which floats around this program among those with more perceptive vision: "Things are worse than you think."

This is an example of that; of how things are teetering to such an extent that stuff can happen almost overnight.

It's like an earthquake: energy (in this case, PC anti-gun ignorance) builds until there's a stimulus to release the pressure, and the ground rapidly shifts, and a lot of bad things happen.

To misquote a line from the movie Apocalypse Now, "ignorance is piling up so fast in this country that you need wings to stay above it."

Which both justifies this program and should give it added urgency. (As if any of the latter was actually needed!)

BTW, AS has an instant comeback for the ammo shortage: LibrarySeeds. Have you done one, today?
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Josey Wales

Quote from: Fred on January 26, 2013, 04:47:54 AM
Quote from: Pain Killer on January 25, 2013, 07:01:39 AM
I can't believe how much support this got and how quick.

There's a saying which floats around this program among those with more perceptive vision: "Things are worse than you think."

This is an example of that; of how things are teetering to such an extent that stuff can happen almost overnight.

It's like an earthquake: energy (in this case, PC anti-gun ignorance) builds until there's a stimulus to release the pressure, and the ground rapidly shifts, and a lot of bad things happen.

To misquote a line from the movie Apocalypse Now, "ignorance is piling up so fast in this country that you need wings to stay above it."

Which both justifies this program and should give it added urgency. (As if any of the latter was actually needed!)

BTW, AS has an instant comeback for the ammo shortage: LibrarySeeds. Have you done one, today?

..Fred is absolutely right, I live in NYC my whole life, Fourth Generation and this law reflects NYC and its emense influence and or death grip on the entire state.  I have been going upstate for over 4 years telling in what will incur soon if people continue to do nothing.  In NYC I am behind the enemy lines in garrisoned Boston of 1775, The Red Coats Are Coming!!..  I know the word red coats is not historicity, but the word RED is very relevant to what is happening to our Country..

..This is why I Appleseed..  ..Library Seeds are Very Important, infact teach Liberty at  every waking moment cause the time is short..

...........Strength & Honor.......In God.........for the Republic...................Josey Wales.......................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..