News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KWSC Resuts

Started by wildman, January 20, 2013, 10:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Here are the results from the KWSC held on Saturday the 19th of January. The COF consisted of three exercises. Exercises 1&2 (32 targets) was shot from the prone position. Exercise 3 (four targets) was shot from sitting position in the back of the range truck.  Shooters were required to sit on the bench and shoot over the rail. Targets were set in pairs at 300 400 and 460 yards. The max available score was 168.

SH            160
LH            152
JM            150
JP            147
JS            142
PF            141
JH            132
Mike S      129
Chet        110
Matt S      96
KS            87
DF            23

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

Every dog has his day, It was a lot of fun.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

92trk

Redwolf

Great time with good people.

M1NC

Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness