News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Langhorne Rod and Gun, anyone here near there or a member there?

Started by B9, July 24, 2008, 08:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Last year there was a shoot there. The BOTG was DocT. He does not appear to be still here, no activity since Feb 08.
If we were there once, we should be able to arrange another unless something happened since then.
Anyone? A contact name so it is not a complete cold call.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

colonial shooter

I will try and give him a call,see if he can contact you here
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

lprgcfrank

I'm shooting a 3 gun match there on Sept 6 - I can make contact.
This is the guy running the match

Dick Reinheimer

P O Box 456

Warrington, PA 18976
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

VAshooter

We have held Appleseeds at Langehorne in the past. M1A4ME, Atticus, VAshooter and Crashkid2K have all instructed there.

The organizer goes by DocT on this site.

VAshooter