News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2013 Events in Southern NM

Started by Carlson, January 13, 2013, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlson

Are there any Events in the Pipe for Southern New Mexico?

oladcock

Contemplateing! :) Gotta get busy on it. I'll do one here in Roswell the closest weekend to Apr 19, trying to get one set up in Abq but want to talk to Duc-Dog, Bluefeather and Taosglock first. Got a possible new venue in the Tx panhandle to build on. Ought to be a good year...If we can get ammo.  :( ....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Carlson

I hear you on the Ammo.  I'm trying to pick up every scrap of 22lr that I can find.

I'm hoping to do as many events in the Spring as I can.  I'll be transitioning out of the army in July, and I'd like to fulfill all the requirements for a Red Hat before I depart the Southwest.  (Especially after missing out on December in Alamogordo).

DieslPwrd

Have been asking around a lot in Carlsbad.  So far only one probable taker. Lots of "maybe, we'll see."  Yep ammo is an issue when Walmart only has 22 short in stock!
Being born free is a privilege. Living free is an honor. Dying free is a responsibility. - LTC David Grossman

oladcock

I have the Roswell range April 20-21 and May 4-5. Sent off the EIP, if I sent it to the right person. Used to be Savage Shooter but I thought I saw a thread to send them somewhere else? Can't find it now....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Nero

Quote from: oladcock on February 11, 2013, 07:50:36 PM
I have the Roswell range April 20-21 and May 4-5. Sent off the EIP, if I sent it to the right person. Used to be Savage Shooter but I thought I saw a thread to send them somewhere else? Can't find it now....O.L.

Send them to scuzzy as well.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass