News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Connecticut Project Appleseed Events for 2013..

Started by Josey Wales, January 09, 2013, 06:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

.......Connecticut Project Appleseed Events for 2013...............................................

Lebanon, CT - March 16-March 17

Pomfret, CT - May 04-May 05

Chaplin, CT - August 24-August 25

Chaplin, CT - October 12-October 13

..UPDATED AS OF 02-16-2013..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

The Log

Blue Trail Range is set for the April shoot. Fred has already approved the $750 range rental fee.
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

TOMINCT

I think may for another range in Ct, waiting for the paperwork to come thru.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

TOMINCT

Quote from: Josey Wales on January 09, 2013, 06:54:15 PM
.......Connecticut Project Appleseed Events for 2013...............................................

Lebanon, CT - February 16-February 17

Chaplin, CT - March 30-March 31

Pomfret, CT - May 04-May 05

Chaplin, CT - August 24-August 25

Chaplin, CT - October 12-October 13

There has been a change as the Lebanon AS was canceled due to a scheduling conflict. It was moved to March 16-17.

The March Chaplin shoot was canceled due to it being scheduled on Easter weekend. The other Chaplin events are staying as they are.

There are more events forthcoming, waiting for club meetings to vote to accept. As soon as we know it will be posted here.

Ramseur 2-12!

riprat

TOMINCT

A quick update, Colebrook is moving rather quickly, there is some space left. Metacon was up and gone in about 6 hours! Pomfret still has  a few spaces also.

There should be a couple more up soon. Stay tuned....
Ramseur 2-12!

garg

Can't wait for my two boys to do their first Apple Seed at Colebrook! 13 and 15 year old, if I can get out of working I might be able to do it with them.
"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

TOMINCT

OK, running late on this. Colebrook 4/20-21 is sold out. July 27th (one day), December 7-8 are on eventbrite.

There's space at Pomfret, May 4-5.  Metacon is sold out

Hope to have a couple more at Lebanon, details are being worked out. Tentatively one in the summer and one in November.

Stay tuned for the next unscheduled update....
Ramseur 2-12!