News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Korean War Sniper Course

Started by wildman, January 08, 2013, 02:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Saturday January 19th is the day we will have our annual KWSC. We need to start at 09:00 sharp. Targets will be tough so bring your scoped rifle. Yes we will still have some targets set for iron sight shooters. This will not be a Morgan's Crew shoot.

Bring your rifle, at least 60 rounds and lunch if you like to eat.

Range Fee:  is $45.00 unless you attended at least three paid shoots in 2012 then its FREE. If you plan to stay over Saturday night or arrive on Friday please send me a PM don't do it here.

It just so happens that Saturday is also Gun Appreciation Day. Sounds like a pretty good way to show where you stand.

http://gunappreciationday.com/

The 2013 schedule will be posted by the end of the week.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Redwolf

I am there, and it is a good day to appreciate being an American and celebrating our Liberties. :~

hawkeye

Lawson and I will be there. I will btig the 1903A4 with my Christmas present on top, (Thanks Lori and Creedmore sports). I think Lawson is bringing the Mauser.See you there! Remember to write your congresscriter and enplane your position on firearm rights.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

92trk

Danny and I should be there as well.

hawkeye

We have a moving target at one stage to shoot, and one stage out of the back of the range truck, other stages are still being set up. Going to be fun!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student