News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI Jan 12th

Started by JoeZ, January 07, 2013, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

I don't see an instructor schedule for the new year yet so I hereby sign up as shootboss for this shoot. Anyone else who wants to instruct sign here or tell me where the schedule is.
Thank you.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

2 clicks low

Joe
You now need to go to the TIPS page to sign up.
https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/start.php
On the left click sign up. Find the shoot and follow directions.

I haven't checked the details yet, but let me know if you need an instructor.

2cl
I just checked the details and found:

Hubertus, WI Jan 12, 2013 20 0   Ebrite 0.00
Instructor BrettA
Shoot Boss jrturbo

The zero in the top line after the date and 20 is the number of pre regs.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Muskyjerk

0 pre reg.

Looks like we have to sell this shoot at the general meeting tomorrow

MJ

jrturbo

2 Clicks.

We are good on Instructors.  Thanks for the offer.

Looks like JoeZ, Brett A, Me and Neonarian have it covered.  Oh... Parr0thead151 too!

thanks.

JoeZ.  I will call you today and set up a time to get the target line squared away
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

JoeZ

Wow is that slick!

Thank you men.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Zafo

I'll be at the shoot - I didn't want to Pre-Register as it asked for my SS# (I found this odd!)

I'm excited to kickoff Appleseed 2013!
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."   Henry David Thoreau