News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of their country

Started by 9mm4545, January 03, 2013, 07:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Unless you just emerged from a deep hibernation, you may have noticed that, once again, gun and ammo sales are clipping along at an insane rate, fueled by the possibility of yet another gun grabbing push by our political overlords. What does this have to do with Appleseed? Well, now is the time that we need as many people as possible to come to Appleseed, hear the message, and get involved. We have (finally) got the Florida schedule up and running and we desperately need to fill the lines with impressionable minds, eager to hear our message and participate in the mission. For all of those days you are not on the line, use all of your powers of persuasion, your guile, your dynamic personalities--whatever it takes--and bring folks to the events. If we are to turn the tide we have to influence the hearts and minds of the irate tireless minority--and time is short. We can lie down and accept defeat--or we can fight. Do the words "liberty or death" ring a bell? <rant over. thank you for your attention.>
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

CiviSoldier

Present and accounted for, and have recruitments numbering up to 7.  Just waiting for more dates with local range to appear, then I can get more commitments!

God speed everyone!
V
( in PA that is ).  :))
"We keep our faith
When there is no way out
When there is little hope
We show no doubt
We go the distance
No matter how far
Remember Who We Are" - Krista Branch

alkeford

Quote from: CiviSoldier on January 03, 2013, 10:00:23 PM
Present and accounted for, and have recruitments numbering up to 7.  Just waiting for more dates with local range to appear, then I can get more commitments!

God speed everyone!
V

if you are in Pa you can contact ssgplatz,chainsaw,lprgcFrank,MAl or GEmanuel. they are among the finest  Instructors the program has to offer. I believe Pa has an AS in every county in the state you should go far. Welcome to the fold.
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

CiviSoldier

Quote from: alkeford on January 07, 2013, 08:35:42 PM
Quote from: CiviSoldier on January 03, 2013, 10:00:23 PM

God speed everyone!
V

if you are in Pa you can contact ssgplatz,chainsaw,lprgcFrank,MAl or GEmanuel. they are among the finest  Instructors the program has to offer. I believe Pa has an AS in every county in the state you should go far. Welcome to the fold.

Been watching the schedule and the PA AS FB page with bated breath for more dates!  Tanks!
"We keep our faith
When there is no way out
When there is little hope
We show no doubt
We go the distance
No matter how far
Remember Who We Are" - Krista Branch