News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Checkin' in

Started by Nearly Normal, December 28, 2012, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nearly Normal

Greetings all - was directed to this forum from another...looking forward to 'lurking around here' and getting to know everyone!

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

TaosGlock

Oh, and here are the dates for the NRA Whittington Center.
Dates are cast in stone and I will get them "officially" listed soon! My bad for being slow.
Feb. 16-17, Apr. 20-21, May 17-19( 3 Day -Advanced Appleseed-Centerfire only Full Distance boot camp), Aug.24-25, and another Boot Camp on Sept 13-15.

I gotta couple more boot camps in CO I will assist in as well.
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

oladcock

Howdy NN and welcome aboard. The best way to get to know folks is lets go shootin! :)

Taos, we can't get Roswell's up until after the Jan club meeting, I think the SE is going to do April 20/21 in Roswell this year....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

TaosGlock

No worries.
NRA WC does not have their schedule up yet, but gave us the dates.
I do get new shooters from other forums down your way and send them there first.

LittleMo

Welcome aboard, Nearly Normal!

There is a lot of information on our forum for you to read.  :)

If you have any questions, please ask.

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont