News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rescheduling Davilla event

Started by faruth, December 21, 2012, 04:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faruth

Regrettably I must reschedule the Davilla December 22-23 event participation.  I don't know how to go about it.  I sent at least 3 emails over the last 10 days to Appleseed with no reply.  Please let me know how to go about it.  I am not looking for a refund, but simply to reschedule.
Thank you,
Fred Ruth
faruth@suddenlink.net

AlarmList76

Fred,
     I am one of the instructors for 22-23 Dec at Davilla.  Keep your receipt and when you are able to attend an Appleseed at Davilla, bring your receipt.  Write my name on it (Bill Cronk -- Alarmlist76).  I will let Scout (our State Coordinator) know.  It should not be a problem.

Bill
Alarmlist76

scuzzy

Quote from: faruth on December 21, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Regrettably I must reschedule the Davilla December 22-23 event participation.  I don't know how to go about it.  I sent at least 3 emails over the last 10 days to Appleseed with no reply.  Please let me know how to go about it.  I am not looking for a refund, but simply to reschedule.
Thank you,
Fred Ruth
faruth@suddenlink.net

Hey Fred,

What email address did you use? You should have received a response. I need to find out who is taking care of the non responsive email box and fix that situation.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.