News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hebertus Dec. 8

Started by dragonfly, December 09, 2012, 04:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

What a great day to Appleseed: 15 shooters on the line, some new faces, some first time shooters, thanks for sharing your weekend with Appleseed  O0
Congrats to 3 that scored Rifle the rest practice you have the tools and you are on the way  :cool2:
Hope to see you all on the trail soon.
Pictures on the way.
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

15 in December in Wisconsin.  Great, just Great!!!  We are made of  some good stuff.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Reckless Rick

Almost a winterseed...All the shooters did a great job and took to the instruction very well  O0

Todd thanks for stepping up to shoot boss and sharing all the knowledge I can't wait for more whens the next one????

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trisha

I had a great time being a shooter at this event. I was able to shoot my pretty new rifle and score Rifleman with it! WootWoot!!

Congrats to the new Riflemen, Orange Hats and to Turbo for becoming a SB!

I have a few pictures, I will get them up here soon.

Trig

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trisha

I didn't get many, and a couple of them aren't very good....but here you go!

dragonfly

Some pics  :)

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

One for you Trisha  :bow:  O0
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Trisha

Haha thanks dfly. I had a great time in Hubertus and I can't wait to get to another Appleseed!