News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bi-Mart rifle deals

Started by Prescott, December 05, 2012, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

The new Bi-Mart weekly specials include a few rifles this week.  Price is good from December 5-12.

Ruger 10/22 stainless barrel, synthetic stock. $199 ($30 off)
Savage semiauto .22, $119.98 ($15 off)

I have not seen this Savage rifle at an AS event, so I don't know if they are any good, but I wanted to post the ads.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Audrey

skiddyfisk

The one here has a takedown 10/22 for $299.

Transform

They also have the Simmons 4X32 scopes (with rings) on sale for $29.97 through Sunday 12/9.

Nero

Quote from: Transform on December 06, 2012, 04:41:24 PM
They also have the Simmons 4X32 scopes (with rings) on sale for $29.97 through Sunday 12/9.

I've got one of those on an LTR.  Decent scope, much better than you'd think for the money.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass