News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

college Station,TX Dec1/2 2012

Started by sleepy Joe, December 03, 2012, 01:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy Joe

Another successful event at College Station. Thanks to the host range CCC Shooters for letting us use their fine facilities.
it was a good turn out 17 participants on Saturday and 11 on Sunday. 4 new Riflemen, Congrats to Brandon, Roman, Dustin, and Chris for making the score.
Thanks to Sir Not Appearing In This Film, and Stitz for helping run a safe event.
hope to see ya'll on the trail in 2013
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

By the numbers

Stitz

Great weekend, awesome weather and a great group of attendees including 4 new Riflemen! My nephew Collin really enjoyed the weekend as well.

Joe and Steve, you guys run a great event, my orange hat is off to both of you!

--Stitz

Team Amish 1

Actually, many thanks to all three of you for a great weekend. Can't wait to see the pictures once they're posted.

The rifle training was excellent and we all took a lot home from it. I also appreciated the free history lesson and look forward to reading the book soon.

Roman

sleepy Joe

here are some photos of Saturday
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

more Saturday
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

Saturday afternoon
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

More Saturday Afternoon
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

Saturday continued
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

Here are the rest of Saturday Photos. I will get on with it and Post Sunday photos showing our 4 new Riflemen.
By the numbers

Stitz

Awesome pics!

Thanks for sharing!

--Stitz

sleepy Joe

Sunday
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

More of Sunday fun
By the numbers

Team Amish 1

very cool. thanks for posting all those pics.

sleepy Joe

the Riflemen photos
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

more Sunday photos
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

Hey SNAITF did you take any photos?
By the numbers