News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Compliments to Instructors @ Manheim, PA shoot

Started by Barbie, November 29, 2012, 11:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Howdy PA!  While going through the emails sent to RWVA, I came across this message sent from an attendee  of the Manheim shoot who wanted to pass along her thanks.  Good job ya'll!   O0

To Whom It May Concern,
I wanted to take a moment and pass along compliments to the instructors at a recent Appleseed I attended in Manheim, PA.  A few friends and myself attended the Manheim event on November 17th&18th.  Mal and Gary deserve kudos for their professionalism & patience.  These men made our experience at Appleseed rewarding and inspiring. Mal and Gary were confident in their subject matter.  Because of the experience these guys gave us, I will be attending future Appleseeds, and hope to bring others to share in the experience.

I know Mal and Gary are volunteers, so please make sure the powers that be in your organization receive this note, and recognize these guys for  their invaluable service in sustaining the values that birthed this country's freedom.

Brooks Twilley
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Edheler

SSG Platz

Way to go guys, and  I look forward to seeing you in Jan if not sooner Mal

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.