News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bedford Contingent needs help!

Started by Chilidog, November 28, 2012, 10:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilidog

The last of January Bloomington Seal Coat brought in 5 more loads of gravel. It was so cold and froze we could not spread it! It just came out in lumps!
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Chilidog

2 weekends ago I got the use of Flynn and Sons paving roller and a skid steer with tracks to spread the gravel for the parking lot, 100 yards of road and the fireing line then rolled it all out! 
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Chilidog

This last weekend I got the posts in to mark out the fireing line, equipment line, Parking lot, 82' target line and the 100 yard target line. I also hung the 16' of permanent target line for 82'.
Now if it will stop raining and get some GRASS!

AuntieBellum

Whoa, a parking lot?!  You got sick of SPQR getting his truck stuck, didn't ya'?   ;)
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Chilidog

I think we will still make him park at the barn!

Uncle Davey

Looks awesome Chilidog, can't wait to see it!
Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.