News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterset Dates 2013

Started by Twineagles, November 24, 2012, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

I am working on getting us 2 spring and 2 fall shoots. Any conflicts with these dates?
shoots locked in
Sept 28-29
Oct 19-20

Tentative spring
April 20-21
June 15-16
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Johnnyappleseed

What a great signature line ^5
Good job setting up this location . Is Dan ( deeslayer) still at that location?
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Twineagles

Quote from: Twineagles on November 24, 2012, 10:29:23 AM
I am working on getting us 2 spring and 2 fall shoots. Any conflicts with these dates?
shoots locked in
Sept 28-29
Oct 19-20

Tentative spring
April 20-21
June 15-16

Spring date for Winterset will be May 18-19. These 3 dates are now reserved with the Madison County Sportsmen's Club.
May 18-19
Sept 28-29
Oct 19-20
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne