News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Red Hat for Pennsylvania

Started by GEmanuel, November 21, 2012, 08:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEmanuel

Please join me in welcoming Sutton as PAs newest Red Hat. Bill completed his training at Manheim PA this past weekend and was immediately sent back to work by the SB.
He will be retiring in February and we plan on helping him fill up part of his time by joining the rest of the Appleseed Red Hats bailing as fast as we all can.
Congratulations Bill!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

R1SGx2

Sutton, thank you for staying the course, we need the help.

Think Library Seeds.

Thanks for all you do.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

George Hacker

Congratulations, Sutton, on earning your red hat.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

EZ3

Outstanding!      O0
See you on the Trail, Sutton!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charles McKinley

Huzza!

Welcome Sutton!  I look forward to seeing you on the trail.  At the next IBC if not before.

Thank you for volunteering.

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

mal

Congrats Bill!

Now stop standing around chatting & get back to work!  We've got Riflemen to forge!   ~~:)
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams