News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crittenden 3-Day this weekend- Border Raidin' Welcome!

Started by Barbie, November 20, 2012, 09:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

The Situation:
This shoot is almost sold out!  Right now we have 18 shooters.  NOTE: It appears that we have more than 18 on EventBrite but 5 of the slots are being taken up by RWVA memberships.  (I wish we had a better system than EB, since we are wasting shooting slots when this happens, but that is a topic for another post).  4 of the pre-registered shooters are youth.  The weather is looking good.

The Resources:
(1) SB and (2) IIT's

The Need:
One RH would be great. One more IIT and a BH would be fine.  One day, two days or all three, I'll take whatever we can get.

UL

Anyone in IN up for some border raidin' in KY this weekend?!  Go sign up!
~ Barbie   :---
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

SPQR

Youa re going to have one more red hat and two orange hats on sunday.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter