News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana has a new Green hat!

Started by yellowhousejake, October 31, 2012, 12:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlson

spitfire51

Quote from: Niecie on November 05, 2012, 07:12:46 PM
Great pics! Of course, we should be careful what we post - I have pics of most all of you in your early daze, I mean days  >:D  I am considering a newbie to green hat photo essay for the state meeting...

Niecie

I would say don't you dare, but that would probably just encourage you.

Thank you everyone for the kind words (and the pictorial reminders of what the journey's been like).  I've made it this far only because I've had great people to work with and learn from.  Looking forward to continuing to do so in the future.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

DaveD

It is always a pleasure to award a Rifleman patch to a shooter, but to have also had the honor to do the final SBIT eval and give that same shooter a Green Hat!  O0

Congratulations spitfire on a promotion well deserved.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson