News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BORDER RAID IN OHIO!!!!!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!

Started by EZ3, October 31, 2012, 02:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

We could use some help in Wooster, this weekend.  The event is sold out, and only three instructors on the schedule (Dryfire will be bailing elsewhere).  How about a little help, Ohio?
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Corvette

Come on Ohio AS team, it is a full line and the weather looks great for this weekend in Wooster.  We have a great SB coming over from PA to lead us and we plan on having a great time.  Come join the fun.   

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Barbie

I'd volunteer to help, but I'm already border raidin' in Miamisburg, which is 1 shooter away from selling out also!

Hope ya'll find some folks!
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Corvette

Barbe, that's excellent, thanks for pitching in!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ladyshot

Gabe and I will be helping out, but we will be tag teaming it. We have no one to watch the boys so we are not both able to be there at the same time. Gabe has a pinched nerve and will probably not be able to do it both days. So looks like he will be helping one day and I the other.  :)
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it." ~ William Burroughs

Edheler

Quote from: Ladyshot on November 01, 2012, 10:56:18 PM
Gabe and I will be helping out, but we will be tag teaming it. We have no one to watch the boys so we are not both able to be there at the same time. Gabe has a pinched nerve and will probably not be able to do it both days. So looks like he will be helping one day and I the other.  :)

Thank you for doing what you can!

Ladyshot

Quote from: Edheler on November 01, 2012, 11:05:20 PM
Quote from: Ladyshot on November 01, 2012, 10:56:18 PM

Thank you for doing what you can!

Of course! We just wish we could do more! :D He just said he thinks he can do it both days, either way, one of us will be there! Glad to see that it is sold out!!
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it." ~ William Burroughs

Edheler

Quote from: Ladyshot on November 01, 2012, 11:38:31 PM
Of course! We just wish we could do more! :D He just said he thinks he can do it both days, either way, one of us will be there! Glad to see that it is sold out!!

Just tell him to take it easy, there are plenty of things that you can point out to shooters without getting up and down with all of them. I know EZ3 will be very happy to have both of you there in whatever capacity you can help!

If I wasn't off on the far side of Ohio this weekend I would certainly be there to help!

Have a great weekend!

Corvette

Gabe and Ladyshot, how wonderful that we will get to meet this weekend at Wooster.  Tag team or no tag team, it will be great to have you with us this weekend.

Corvette

EZ3

Thanks to all of the Ohio volunteers who stepped up on short notice to fill the need for instructors!  Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome!  See yo tomorrow morning.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy