News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Throop, NY

Started by zercool, July 13, 2008, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickle

Quote from: boltgun71 on July 23, 2008, 05:35:23 PM
At least show up for one day of the Appleseed.  The gun show wont take all weekend.

If you're bound and determined to make the show and the Appleseed, do the Appleseed Saturday, as that when the important stuff is done. I also suggest doing part of Sunday as well, and catching the tail end of the gun show, but I'll wager you'll find yourself doing the whole day at the Appleseed.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

SonOfLiberty

Point made.

I'm ordering my membership soon and was strongly considering setting up a table at the show.

I'll probably end up doing Saturday of the shoot even though anything good at the show will probably be gone by Sunday  :(

If I can make a trip to Powderhorn and Datillios before the shoot I'd just skip the show all together.
In the beginning a patriot is a scarce man: hated, feared & scorned; but in time, when his cause succeeds, the timid join them, because then it costs nothing to be a patriot. - Mark Twain

B9

If you are going to AS saturday and gunshow sunday we will have to make sure you have enough AS stuff to take with you to the show.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

SonOfLiberty

I am still searching for the New York State Arms Collectors Association contact information so that I can find out if there are any tables available and how much one would cost. If anyone has a number where I can reach them at, please post it or pm me.
In the beginning a patriot is a scarce man: hated, feared & scorned; but in time, when his cause succeeds, the timid join them, because then it costs nothing to be a patriot. - Mark Twain

KodyJaret

Nickle

Quote from: SonOfLiberty on July 23, 2008, 07:00:56 PM

If I can make a trip to Powderhorn and Datillios before the shoot I'd just skip the show all together.

Powderhorn and Datillio's?

Either coincidence, or you're referring to 2 places in my area (VT), as in real close to where I work.

THat would be your best bet.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

SonOfLiberty

KodyJaret-Yes, I found it last night after a little searching on google.

Nickle-I lived in Burlington for over half a year. They are my two favorite shops. I often find more at Powderhorn than I would at a gun show. Datillios always has ammo, and good and hard to find ammo at that. Parros is alright but if I stop there I'm usually on my way to Cold Hollow and stop just to see what they have.  I miss living in VT.  :-[

Nickle

Well, seeing how you're going to be in New Bremen, as am I, I can bring a reasonable amount of stuff from here for you, if you buy it from them. I can pick it up and bring it.

Of course, we need to so that just before I go, so if I get diverted, I can let you know I won't be there.