News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oklahoma welcomes a new IIT "SKSmarksman"

Started by Scarecrow, October 25, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarecrow

Everyone, please help me welcome Anthony Barone, "SKSmarksman" as our newest Oklahoma IIT!  ^:)^

Reddot

ItsanSKS

Congratulations!

I hope you made Rifleman with your SKS...  >:D
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

SKSRifleman

Hello guys,

Glad to be on board. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Broken Arrow and made Rifleman at my 2nd Appleseed in September in Afton (no it wasn't with an SKS unfortunately but that is one of my goals):cool2:. I really think that this is a great orginization and I feel honored that I will be doing my part in sharing the legacy of April 19, 1775 and keeping their story alive as well as teaching people marksmanship skills. I've kind of been on my own self education journey on the American Revolution during the past couple years and plan on going to school at Rogers State University as a history major starting next spring. Anyways, thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to meeting some of you on the range in the near future.
The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them." - George Washington - July 2, 1776

"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." - William Cooper

K98Al

Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

Barbie

Welcome aboard from your AS friends in IN!   ..:..
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

henschman

Good to have you on board man.  See you soon on the firing line!
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819