News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New IIT0 - Gregg S , "Dub" on the forum

Started by mal, October 22, 2012, 11:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Gregg S (aka "Double G", aka "Dub") has stepped up to join the ranks of the RWVA instructor corps.  Like i said in the AAR for the October Manheim event, this has been a journey for Gregg.  He has been attending the the Manheim venue for over a year on & off, but just couldn't get that last duck in the row to qualify.  Well, this past weekend darn duck fell right in line. 

A Rifleman persists & Gregg has embodied that, never giving up or taking the easy way out.  Gregg's easy-going attitude, approachable manor & stick-to-it-ness fit right in with the crew at Manheim & Appleseed in general.

Thank you Gregg & welcome aboard!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Roverace

Congrat's Gregg

You truly are what Appleseed is about. I am looking forward to working with you!

Roverace O0

RMSR

Look forward to meeting you Gregg - Congrats!