News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Publicity Flyer for Hernando County, Oct. 4-5, 2008

Started by Spatulaman, July 10, 2008, 01:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spatulaman

Here is the publicity flyer for the above shoot.

Spatulaman

PHenry

Spat,
What a fine job sir!

It is at my printer as I type and being done up on flashy neon paper by the hundreds for pressing into the hands of eager Floridians bent on discharging their duty to their ancestors and to their sacred Liberties!

As I have RO duty this Saturday at my local club - there will be many passed out there.

Then, I think a road trip is in order up to Hernando County for local distribution to gun shops, hardware stores, laundromats, the range itself and any other place I can think of or see as I drive.

I suppose I will even have to shoot at the HSC - I mean strictly for promotional purposes of course.  8)

Now, what Patriotic Floridian will step up and offer to post a flier at their Florida range or club, or business, etc?

Don't be shy, I can always have more printed. Shucks, they're so darn cool - they even look good in black and white - very "ART NOUVEAU" you know.
So download one today and print it out - just think how sheek your place of business would look with one of these fine fliers in the front window for all the world to see!
If you would prefer the glitz and glamor of having one of my snazzy, professionally printed fliers, or 50, just PM me with your address and I will send them right to your doorstep, along with the new............fresh from the presses.........SWAT Magazine article! These are truly sharp and do a fine job of explaining both the methods and goals of Project Appleseeds.

Let's show the good folks at the Hernando Sportsman's Club that they made the right decision when they voted to host an event!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

Well, the Hernando event went very well - possibly better'n I had expected and frankly, I expected a lot. With the excellent support of the club and it's ROs - it was a premier event by any gauge.

If you missed it - you missed out!   :( 

The good news is that there will more next year - possibly four more that is, as the HSC has already offered Project Appleseeds more dates!

This venue is about as good as it gits - with hot food and real bathrooms on site. Plenty of camping, hotels, and great food nearby too!

On Sunday we made good use of the 200M range we were afforded for the event and several shooters were pulling tight groups - one with an SKS!

With the addition of the Hernando Sportsman's Club, Florida now has five, count 'em five solid venues with more to come.

So step up and support the best darned 2A program in America!

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata