News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ammo.net now donates to Appleseed! And now gives us discounts!

Started by Swamp Thing, October 17, 2012, 04:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Thing

Attention all.

www.ammo.net will now donate a percentage of the  purchase price of ammo you buy from them directly to the RWVA. Simply select us as the pro freedom group of your choice at checkout and they will take care of the rest.

Please, consider buying from www.ammo.net

And now, there's even more reason to do so.

Add in the offer code PROFREEDOM10 and you will receive $10 off any purchase of $200 or more. This will not effect the donation level going to the RWVA. Click this link for instructions to use the coupon.

http://ammo.net/how-to-use-your-coupon

Once again, please consider using ammo.net for your ammo purchases. The prices are fair and they are helping us bail the ship.

Thanks,

ST

Barbie

Discount on ammo?  Percentage of sales to RWVA?  Sounds like a win-win situation to me  O0

Thanks for posting, I'll share this later on tonight.

- Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Cooper

Just ordered more food for my Garand, but did not see a place to designate RWVA for their donation during the ordering process.... :-(

I sent their customer service site a note about it.  What did I miss and where?

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

zamboni_driver

Just ordered some 9mm, after you place your order and pay and get the confirmation of order, the very last step shows a menu and the bottom choice on the list is "Revolutionary War Veterans"

George Hacker

Quote from: Cooper on October 18, 2012, 10:22:17 AM
Just ordered more food for my Garand, but did not see a place to designate RWVA for their donation during the ordering process.... :-(

I sent their customer service site a note about it.  What did I miss and where?

Cooper

Here is a video that explains their mission:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiR8dAT4gGI

It indicated that you choose your favorite organization after your order.  Did you have to create an account to order over the web?  If so, there may be a field in your profile where you choose your organization.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

zamboni_driver

You can order without creating an account and still donate

Transform

Specifically, they're going to donate $5.20 of that $520.00 to RWVA.
(That's 1% of their gross, or very approximately 3.6% of their net.)