News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors needed in Kentucky Oct. 27-28 at Knob Creek Range

Started by Unbridled Liberty, October 15, 2012, 08:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

Instructors of all colors needed in Kentucky Oct. 27-28 at Knob Creek Range.  Please sign up ASAP.  Border raiders welcome.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Unbridled Liberty

Wow, what has happened to our instructor corps?  We have 16 17 shooters signed up so far, and they will be greeted by a Shoot Boss and a Blue hat.   Really?  Is this the best Kentucky can do?  ???

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Magloader

I am sorry Kevin, I would love to come and Dad and I were planning on signing up.

Dad was in PA the past week at a convention and was hit by a car. I am at home right now helping take care of him as he recovers, and helping run the family, and I have had to cancel all of my Appleseed duties. I am so sorry.

I have a few people I can ask, and I will see if I can get some instructors down there to help you out.

ML
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Magloader on October 25, 2012, 05:17:29 PM
I am sorry Kevin, I would love to come and Dad and I were planning on signing up.

Dad was in PA the past week at a convention and was hit by a car. I am at home right now helping take care of him as he recovers, and helping run the family, and I have had to cancel all of my Appleseed duties. I am so sorry.

I have a few people I can ask, and I will see if I can get some instructors down there to help you out.
                                                                                                                ML

Yikes!  I hope he isn't too bad off and has a quick recovery.  Glad you are there to help.

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Barbie

If work would let me call in "sick" to help wake up fellow Americans, I'd be down in a heart beat!  Unfortunately, I highly doubt that is going to happen  :-\

I sure hope ya'll get some help, it's beautiful down there!

- Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

yellowhousejake

YHJ and Niecie just signed up. See you in the morning.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Unbridled Liberty

As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave