News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alamogordo Appleseed Dec 8-9

Started by duc-dog, October 14, 2012, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duc-dog

Just a heads-up.   A new shoot should pop up on the radar in the next couple of days.

Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

oladcock

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

daniel17319

Ill be there, i still need to buy a rifle lol

Carlson

I plan to attend.  Hopefully I can convince Kim to come out as well.

oladcock

Do you want witness's to her cleaning your clock? :) Get her out there, it'll be a good one. I talked to Duc-Dog, not sure why it's not showing up on the schedule yet, the last couple I've scheduled were slow too. Can't start promotions till they are on the schedule....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Carlson

Quote from: oladcock on October 27, 2012, 01:37:35 PM
Do you want witness's to her cleaning your clock? :) Get her out there, it'll be a good one.

&)
I'd be pretty proud if she beats my last score.   :---  If she does, I bet we can convince her to take the Orange hat.

daniel17319

Im just going to toss this out there, is anyone willing to carpool to any of these events and or camp out. I wanted to go the Roswell shoot but my carpool connection fell threw. Im doing what I can to save money. If anyone would like to go to any other shoots within a 3 hour radius send me a pm.

Carlson

^:)^ The Event is on the Forum Schedule now.  ..:.. As well as the Eventbrite site.

Looks like we're cooking with gas.  :~

Carlson

Kim just signed up on the eventbrite site.  We'll both be ready for a great weekend  on December 8-9.

oladcock

Cool! Looks like we'll have a good bunch....O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

daniel17319

Carlson

I got called into work for the weekend.  I'm not going to make it.

It seems the Army, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided that I need to work in the Dining Facility for a week counting heads.

I'm sorry to let down the team after I had already committed.

( I was really looking forward to presenting the Second Strike this weekend.)

skidpilot

I attended on Saturday and since I am unable to attend today due to my broken ankle acting up I wanted to commend the Shoot Boss, and all of the hats for a great experience.  In one day they were able to cover all of the topics (NPOA, sight picture, sight alignment, etc) That I was exposed to over the course of two weeks at USMC recruit training so many years ago.  They did this so effectively that I was able to achieve a rifleman's qualifying score by the end of the day.  I can't say enough about the positive attitude's and quality instruction that was provided.  My wife and I had a wonderful time and will definitely be attending another one.

Captwa

Hey Skid!

Great to shoot with you and the Mrs! Your professional bearing on the line was inspirational. Thank you.
  Get that ankle better, best wishes on the recovery. I agree on your assesment of the instructor crew. They got me over the hump. Got the patch , now I have to really earn it.

Wa

oladcock

Good shoot guys and thanks for the kind words. Skid and Capt, congrats! Fine bunch for sure. I'll get some photos up with the AAR....O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

duc-dog

Here is a link to the AAR. (After Action Report)
       http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33238.0

Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)